Tuesday, August 3, 2010


Hearts for Patty Ayeeeeeeeeeee. ;D
My dear, as a part of Mym & you're my best friend, I doesn't want t see you being sad.
Promise me, you'll really cheer up & won't think of anything else,
I have none of th experience of stead or wtever but my dear, you cried for him.
Guys are just nothing whereas sister'll be there being with you.
Angela say tt she heartpain you & seriously, my heart was even painer.
Seeing you cry for th first time Im real stunned, I don't know wt t react.
Just letting you cool & after tt asking you t cheer up only.
Don't forget, Patty tt you'll always have me & of course Mym with you.
Things tt you feel comfortable t say, just tell us. Those not, don't hide in your heart too.
We'll always love you, staying with you, supporting you.
I love you, Patty Aye. ^^



Tadahhh, saw my hubbys dancing, they're cute & hot don't they? ;D
I could finally see Min Hubby dancing with them apart from th Lucifer MV.
Treasure hard, I love them. ♥♥♥♥♥
No worry, Min hubby you'll recover soon, pray hard. ;D

Wooooooooooooo, Im posting once again. ;DDDDDDDDDDD
Present of th day from Edlyn. Thanks love. ;D
Let's see, it was school day like obviously.
I saw Samantha in bus, went on chatting stuff & then reach school.
Met Cheryl at class t do some Lifelit stuff lah, moved t canteen t find th rest.
Music played, moved t parade square & blahblahblah.
Lifelit lesson, Tcher peichek, I wanna sleep.
Uh then, 3periods of lifelit become 3 periods of maths.
Nightmare, I was in Hell then finally I see th light of Heaven.
Did some exercise & then went on chatting with Irene, Jiani & Edlyn.
Kena caught, continue with th work & finally laksa timeeeee. ;D
Th quene today was a confusing one. Everyone been confuse then makan.
Back t class for geography, went through worksheet all tt.
Chinese, test. Seriously, we was started t compare answer already.
Zuoye then, finish by th time of lesson end.
Lunch, homesweethome. ((:

Wooo, In th meanwhile of posting. I have a werid call from my dear babylove, Cheryl. ;D
Video calling, ;DDDDDDDD

No comments: