Monday, August 2, 2010


Annyeong, alrights. Im officially 14. Im young in heart okay. ^^
Cheryl & Irene even Mym was reminding me tt Im 14 for th day. Gosh.
Great, I did receive presents & of course th surprise tt my little two dears.
Angela & Irene had planned, everything went successfully, I was about t cry when I saw them,
Outside my door holding a cake & sang birthday song for me. Touched.
Have some crap session like always, went for lunch after th whole surprise.
& i went Ntuc with my laopapa aka my driver & maid for th day. HAHA.

Okay, let's move on t th present. Seriously its wasn't a good day for me & I believe Mym.
Went school & first thing, Im 14. -.- Truely thanks t Meilin & Durene for th cookies. ;D
&& of course th words you wished me on th whiteboard. ;D
Had our lesson, lesson was making wanting t sleep. & I was totally confused by th maths.
Was just busying talking & chatting here & there during out dnt lesson.
Music lesson was off, I have no idea why, went back class & free period.
Recess, makan, then back t sleeping lesson, chinese. Gosh, test tmr somemore. Great.
Maths as I mention, I was lost in somewhere & then back t Earth in lunchtime.
Had Mac for lunch then went t find marshmallow. Homesweethome afterwards. ;D

Sometimes, I wish tt you're th one understanding us,
If you wanna spend more time with your friends when there wasn't a need,
You are already been biased. After this incident, our relationship will turn better right.
I pray hard for a good friendship.

Woooo, Im abit lag of time. HAHA. I was just watching my hubbys on Sukira.
Seriously, they make me fell even deeper in love with them.
They wasn't who they're on stage, they can be real cute & hot at th same time.
I love them maybe not as much as Angela Tan tt zharboh, but still love.
I wanna get their album, saving money here & there. ((:

Last conclusion, Im ending here. ;DDD

No comments: