Friday, July 30, 2010


Hello hello, ;DD
It's a friday today, early in th morning, rain. -.-
Went t meet Irene they all at th front gate bus stop.
Was late cause was waiting for th particular 854 bus, misses so many t school de bus lah.
Uh then met them with Cheryl, class then. Pin up fringe & stuff.
Mr.Lim was super on purpose, Irene told me he smile at her with those look.
& then chiong t toilet before tcher step in for science lesson cause of sth.
&& I slipped & fell at th toilet lah, she still laugh till ji happy yi xia.
Back for lesson, I seriously couldnt see any words on th screen loh. So small.
Finished with th science correction was t do th worksheet, moved t sit w/ Crayson.
Then do & do, ask here & there for answer.
Off t drama lesson. Woo, drama lesson was interesting, have warm up game.
Manage t survive, escaped from th forfeit. ;D
Got into our drama group & started w/ our discussion, laughing allthway.
Changed back uniform & went for makaning.
Then back t CE lesson, singing with loud voice with my little bestbest of mine.
Uh then, sing & sing, group work & stuff.

Got changed t our guides uniform with my short hair, I feel good looking in Guides uniform.
Then, present appeared here & there. Mym was singing birthday song for me in th canteen.
Thanks, I was veryvery touched lah, I love th present a lot. ;D
Thenthen, went for normal Guides meeting. Roll call, attire check, PT.
Then modules, doing things with recycle stuff & crap around here & there. HAHA.
Uh then sec 2s went t take sec 1s drills, tt cool. I could feel th feeling of th sec 4s.
Uh then have our crime prevention test. Kena pumping again. HAHA.
Oh wells, Everybody should be passing tt test lah. (:
Captains' ball for awhile & fall in back. Birthday song again. With juniors & seniors.
I appreciate it, thanks a lot. Girl Guides ftw, ;D
Fooling around with Mym & then Hsh. ;D

Good news, I was very very happy over this news,
SHINee won K-Chart. Surprisingly, Jonghyun was not crying.
Minho burst into tears, Onew have tears in his eyes.
I love their outfit today! ;D Hair nice, outfit nice, awesomeeee. ((:
I love SHINee. ;D

Wooooo, I love th two presents I recieved today.
Ah Liew & JJ, gamsahamida. ;D
Mym, Thanks, Iloveyour lah.

No comments: