Thursday, July 29, 2010


Annyeong,
Woots, watch th video above. ;D
Tt video was some sort of bonamana & lucifer remix.
There is scene of Super junior bonamana & SHINee lucifer.
Rock on yeah. Hwaiting. (:

Im in th mood of rushing everything now,
Homework, blog, test, download, everything.
Gosh, as usual went school but I was late today in th sense of ya not tt late.
Have normal assembly on thursday & today talking was on beatbox.
Woooo, all bowen seniors tt was graduated long time ago.
&& seriously, I love their beatboxing & sort of choir? HAHA.
Then went for Pe, abit lost in direction of th meeting place lah.
From Pe room t parade sqaure then Pe room.
Got started with th messy captains' ball game.
&& yes I was been knocked up here & there lah.
Then maths lesson, gone through homework & finally test result out.
Recess afterwards, chiong since there wasn't much time left though.
Back t lesson, Mrs You was not around came a relief tcher, a funny one.
Irene & me was busy laughing at her tone & pronouciation. Immitating her too. HAHAHHA!
Uh then, geography. Mr. Lim last lesson aww tt's sad okay. I like this tcher but he is leaving.
Okay, then had our class photo shot & present. Chocolate Oreo. ;DDD
Maths remedial next, my free period. I was already falling asleep already serious.
I was very tired today, I don't know why too.
End, makan with Angela, Irene & Jiani. Jiani left t point while we went t take bus home.
Walk with Irene t th busstop which we almost got lost somehow lah.
Hsh after tt, first thing. I went t sleep in my beloved room with aircon on. ;D
Woke up, ate & bathe & chiong my test & homework. Tmr gonna read my Guides test again.
Wish me luck, I need t pass tt test & I think i'll forgot everything tt I studied once see th paper.

I really lots of luck man, Oppas,
&& now Im super pissed off by tt human.
Don't touch my thing lah, -.-
&& another one, if you knwo you're irritating then wt for continue.
Still ask if I hate you anot. What for? When you know th answer will be yes. Retarted.

Oh wells, Im going t my lalaland, Im very very tired but yet my stuff are not pack,
Guides stuff are still here & there. Mind corruption le lah. D:
I shall leave it till tmr morning then chiong. ;D
Annyeong, turning soon.

No comments: