Friday, August 6, 2010



Ayeeeayeeeeeee, ;D
Woohoo, seriously th whole Guides was been messed up w/ th toot.
Uh then, last minute Jiani called & we was like some abcdefg zharbohs,
Met Jiani at my house area at 5plus like tt then reached school super early.
Uh then move w/ Yencong, Vivien, Pamela & Haoci t th void deck & do our stuff.
Polish badge, tie hair all that. School-ed.
Fall in & attire check & all stuff then pratice.
Whole parade got started & seriously dbt w/ th two humans standing infront.
Kena pumping & stuff, hall up next. ;D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HALL. I like it.
Okayyy, we got ourselves settle down in th hall,
Waiting for th celebration t get started.
MC got out & then get into th first perfomance. Was it Npcc?
Whatever lah, NPCC was super cool w/ their so call gun, I don't know how spell th waffle.
Uh then, spin & spin & spin, Zai. Was sitting with my dear Jiani. Two Guides cheering for NP.
Then, I forgot wt's up. But there's was th deal or no deal game. Wooo.
Got t sing songs, sing & sing w/ super loud voice. HAHAH.
&& Th whole without any palnning or tcher saying got up on our feets & went mad by th,
Reach out for th sky. HAHAHAHHAAHAH, Sing, jump everything out lah.
After everything, was super high & went for our photoshooting.
Uh, th Jiani & me de is a total fail lah. Heh.
&& went for movie at amk.

Caught Salt, seriously it's nice yet violent. I spend most of th times watching,
Less of th time don't dare t even look at th big screen. Great right.
Chiong for th movie, went t get my Sushi first then run up t th theatre.
During th movie, my hair clip dropped & found it after th movie. Lucky meeee.
Uh then, toilet. Thenthen, went t th interchange t take bus.
Fringe up in th bus & homesweethomeeee. ;DDD

I enjoyed myself lots today & it'll be 4days of studying for common test. Hwaiting.
Hubbys, Congrats on your 2nd win of Lucifer.

No comments: