Sunday, July 4, 2010


My dear dear Doojoon Oppa!
Happy birthday! ;DDD
You know th lah, Iloveyoulots yeah. ;D
Even though, I didn't attend BEAST autograph session
Which I badly wanted t go,
Its okay, I have BEAST in my heart. ((:
Enjoy your day, Oppa. (L)

Alrights, humans. ;DDD
I'm feeling great now even though tuition later & ihavenotdonemywork.
I watched lots of videos today, which cheer my day up.
Super Junior, no other live is just so great. ;D
Eunhyuk & Shindong Oppa are just too cuteeeee! ;D
Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung Oppa tt have a pair of attractive eyes.
Leetuek & Donghae Oppa smiling happily. ;D
Heechul, Siwon & Sungmin Oppa! \m/

Okay, remember I mention about th syf opening ceremony thingy.
I went t Singapore Indoor Stadium yesterday. Mym!
Watched performance & proudly t say BMB is wonderful. ;D
Gold w/ hounoured. ;D
Marching of uniform group, band perfomance, mass display, choir.
Was dbt about th syf not starting but, I enjoyed it.
Of course w/ beloved Mym's. ;D
Great, I needed continue my tuition work.
Annyeong. ;D

No comments: