Thursday, July 1, 2010


Leetuek oppa, as a start of July, you had been born. ;D
&& a month later will be my birthday.
You, never fails t make me laugh like some abcdefg zharboh.
Iloveyou, even not a lot, but still love yeah.
A good leader tt lead a good band of Super Junior.
Hwaiting, ;D

Alrights, I had skip posting for a few days.
I'm back here t post le lah.
Now, let's see. School are still fine for me until now. ;D
Lesson on & on, my understanding of studies is I'm gonna fail. Wonderful.
Had our YOG talk during assembly today. JJ Lin Oh yeah out.
Oh yeah, Oh yeah, you're th one Singapore. ;D
End year stream assembly talk is conducted t.
I just decided t buck up on my studies but next moment is holy crap.
I'm gonna be dead, striving for N2.
Lifelit, SS + Geography, Express chinese, NA maths. Compulsory subjects.
Elective, Homecon, D & T, art. Dead.
Not gonna think so much of it. Focus on my studies first.
Drama tomorrow, how wonderful. I'm dread of drama. -.-
Science do kills, even though its peace & harmony.

Oh wells, Irene & Angela came over t my house,
Irene started w/ her MOV summary & then we began t crap around.
Laughing like mad when we were playing w/ th webcam online. ;D
Crapping here & there, ended up crying. Laugh t hard.
&& then they went homesweethome. Fun crapping, ;D
I have nothing else so annyeong. ;D

No comments: