Monday, July 5, 2010



Alrights, as you can see, I'm out w/ th zharboh above today. (:

Catch eclipse. ;DDD Ilove Jacob & Edward. ;D
Alrights, met her & then bus t Bishan.
Got our ticket, kena fool by th human which is like abcdefg.

He told us, we're sitting in th center neh say is front row,
Making us malu till like wth in th cinema.

I'll consider t go Bishan t watch movie again.
Not mentioning about th stupid things, movie haven started.
Cheers & shout appeared.
A guy even shouted HeloveJacob. -.-
&& when Jacob overheard Bella saying he marrying Edward,
Th same guy shouted Jacob lose already. LOL.

A nice movie afterall, gonna catch breaking dawn! ;D
Went t mall for dinner, an early dinner, tt zharboh say she hungry.
Then finished, walk around. Heaven at Comic.
Then bused home. Distance fare had started,
My ezlink card money are losing easily, 1plus gone. -.-

My geography last page is still left undone,
Doing it in school tmr with Angela & Irene. ;D
School tmr, great. I had not memorized th science stuff.
Ending here. Gonna chat w/ my dear wifey online now. ((:

Facebook is so laggy nowadays,
My baking life is getting tougher t play lahh. ):

No comments: