Saturday, July 10, 2010


It's Suju's Cinderella, Heechul Oppa's birthday. ;D
Happy birthday, Oppa.
I know you have fun celebrating your birthday yeah.
Pictures can talk. ;D
Irene will love you super many. :)

Great, my blog is dead for 5 days, cool or wt. (:
I'm getting buiser with my school work,
New topic, class test, Guides work & I had tuition.
Wonderful then, leaving blog dead.
Posting now t at least retrieve abit.
Seriously, I can only understand some of th stuff tcher teach.
D & T test on monday, science test coming t. Dead. -.-
//Have Guides yesterday, Sec 1s got t led th seniors, tt's fun. ;D
Ilove Guides a lot. ;D
Went police station, no worries, I didn't commit crime. I'm a good girl.
Walk from school all th way there under th hot sun.
Outcome, I'm darker. Saving money t become tanned.
Course over there, video had been play,
th humans are really suffering in prison, serving their sentence.
Scary lah, I'll never wanted t step in at all.
Walk back t school & our lovely showcase is out. :)
Chili tomato but according my dear Jiani, my face cool down. ;D
I was trembling, hand shaking.
&& then after th showcase was drills.
Oh man, I injured myself again, totally many injuries.
Then, I was super no mood. Sing along next, & pumping.
Hsh.

Seriously, I don't know wt's hurt so much just t help.
& human are really getting on my nerves,
I'm tolerating, really tolerating & I tolerated.
But, you are th one coming t me & not me.
You wanted me t erupt like a volcano uh.
Comment after thinking, I'll not erupt. ;D

No comments: