Sunday, July 11, 2010


Annyeong, 2AMVERSARY, \m/
&& on this day, they came t perform at shengsiong.
Even better. ;D
2AM hwaiting, love,love,love.

Great, Humans. ;D
I have no idea how I ended up here posting,
I have nothing on my mind t post at all.
I did my bloghopping here & there,
While waiting for lovely 2AM t appeared in shengsiong.
I had been waiting since last week, false alarm.
I'm able t go dreamland today,
School tomorrow, mean dnt class test. Dead.
Tomorrow lesson are superb. I'm gonna study hard.
While studying hard, waiting time t pass, after school.
Home t watch Key's concept photo, speaking of this,
My HEART is PUMPING FAST. ;DDD

& for some reasons, I won't wanna POP t come.
Happy or sad moments, after th POP.
Is like, th whole company is passed down t V, Z & W.
&& patrol leader & second falls on th sec 2s.
For blur sotongs like us, Im afriad we might not led th sec 1s well.
But, we'll definetely try our very best.
To create nice cheers & song, keeping Guides alive. ;D

&& Im currently in a diploma, I have no idea how t spell lah.
I want short hair, at th same time long. ;D
Im greedy lah, Im satified w/ my current hair.
But I just have th urge t cut it short,
Normally, when I cut, I'll just cut untill th maximum length.
So tt I could tie my hair. Bt now, I wanna cut short & real short.
Another problem again, I don't bear. Pathetic me.
I'll just see how its goes. (:

Im still gonna continue my happy lifeeee,
Im me, I,my,me,mine's life.
Happy & wonderful life. ;D
Im meeting my lovelies later at shengsiong leee.
Excited, twitter, Im coming. ;D

No comments: