Saturday, July 24, 2010



Woots, Let me see, its saturday today right? ^^
Met up with MingHui, she celebrating her birthday today,
Bus t kovan then mrt station & she went t her Plaza while I Orchard. (:
I had just finish cutting my retarded messy long hair,
& real short hair which Im satified with it very much now. ;D
I won't want t have long hair again, maybe?
I had cut my hair in just a short time but waiting for my mum's hair t be done killed.
Finished with my hair, I was just sitting there t wait for my mum's hair t be dye.
Twice of th dye colour, first time not tt obvious go for second try.
God, th process was like wasting my bloody time. Almost fell asleep, aircon really do not need money.

Uh then, finally done, was about 6plus already. God. So late, starving.
Got t Amk then bus back t home nearby t makan,
Went find my little grandma who was waiting for my brother for his return from NDP at th time of 8 o clock only.
Find her then walk back home again. Gosh, I did a lot of walking th whole day,
Reached home, bathed & enjoy my tv. ((:
MingHui's birthday is reaching soon, no present lah, don't think too muchy. (:
Gonna wish her & i bet it won't be in time. ((:

Birthday are suppose t be nice event for me but it turns t be a nightmare.
A real nightmare, I really don't intend t celebrate, it might be foolish but I just reject. (:

No comments: