Sunday, July 25, 2010


Happy Birthday, GohMingHui,
If only, you are born in Korea & name Go Mi Nam, ;D
I love you, gonna celebrate on wednesday.
SHINee & Super Junior hwaiting,
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY! ;DDDDDDDD

Alrights, I'll be celebrating her birthday w/ her belated on wednesday.
It's all take sincere t count lahhh, at least I celebrate with her not like some other humans.
Seriously, wt for find excuse when you just don't intend t go,
Sometimes letting people know you don't wanna go will be fine right,
It's better t let people know then sense it, it'll be more hurtful lah. -.-

Oh great, I have no tuition today. ((:
Postpone till next week, which is birthday time, how great then.
Tt'll be a good present for me then.
Holy mama, I hope I do pass my pathetic maths test.
Im totally stucked at my science homework, too much high thinking involved.
Struggling, anyone help? D:

School tmr, means, everybody'll be totally shocked with my new hairstyle. (:
Jiani, Irene, Angela, Mym's reaction, Im curious. ((:
Angela was busying asking me t put my picture as profile picture or wtever t let her see.
Gonna meet Angela & Irene earlier & walk t school together,
It won't be dark till I can't see any busstop right.
I hope Angela will get her phone fix, Im very very inconvinent t text her when her phone is dead.

On my little last note, Im felling asleep soon,
So annyeong, I have no idea wt could I post though. (:

No comments: