Monday, July 19, 2010


Naeeeeee, It's Tiffany's birthday! ;DDD
Tiffany, we have been friends for 1 & 7months,
For this long, we got close & close by different random topic,
You are a great listener, th reliable friend tt I will just talk nonstop about my problem. (:
Even though my problems had been less & lesser. HAHAHA.
I enjoyed th time in Dnt w/ you, our even number team.
Workshop are always lag towards us lah hoh. (:
We shall work harder yeah.
Most importantly, we love SHINee & biased on Onew! ;D
I love you my dear, && you had make me addicted t my dear this two sweet word. ;D
You uhhh, don't bump here & there le hoh. Open eyes bigbig!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I do love you lots, ;D
& of course t my Glamourous Mish tt gave lollipop, ;D
Happy birthday my dear. ;DDD
Chris Brown for you. (:
Alrights, let's start w/ my daily lifeee.
Woke up, bathed, went out, reached bus stop at 625. ;D
Waited for Jiani & off we went t school, shouting ahmaaaaa. ;D
Then, waited for V t appear & went t look for Z.
Ahgong dragging time. Th flag was been raised up.
Went general office get permission t bring th flag down & got started w/ our training.
Nervous till trembling, I believed Jiani & V is th same.
&& Mr. Farid was busying asking th both of us, Jiani & me t raise th flag faster.
So speed up & slow down & speed up & slow down.
Uh then, finally finish th whole thing, ;D
Mr. Farid did praise us for th not bad work bt need t speed up. (:
Then went for normal lesson. Had our group work in lifelit, laughing mad at our glamourous lady, Portia. HAHHAHA.
& dnt, slacking lesson, ;D having fun pasting my picture & talking abouut SHINee Lucifer. (:
Music, had our guitar lesson, changed tcher. Swensen t Ernest, Muscle t Thomas.
HAHAHAH, tcher really dbt us. Jiani & me is just there t entertain tcher. HAHAHA. ;D
Tcher calling for cab & we go IMH here, hougang point, bright vision & AWWA. ;D
Th Ernest say I blush whenever I see Thomas. LOL.
In th first place he's not hot. ((:
Then recess, chinese & maths. Just as normal. (:
Macs afterwards, laughing mad w/ Irene & Angela, all thanks t them, I burst into tears.
&& ntuc shopping, back t school t pass thing t Cheryl & hsh. ;D

SHINee album songs had been released, downloaded it, gonna transfer into my phone,
&& listen all th way t school, repeating Lucifer. HAHAHAH.
Loverholic, robotronic. Her whisper is Lucifer~

Patty & Jamila, Hwaiting! Good luck, My turn t clap for your alright, ;D
&& woots, I going for movie tmr, excited lahhh,
& when reached home, laptop on & youtube SHINee Lucifer MV enter. ;DDD
Annyeong,

No comments: