Sunday, July 18, 2010



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEMIN OPPA!
He flew & tied his hair up. \m/
Taemin Oppa, do stay healthy alrights,
&& please grow more fats, don't so skinny!
Eat moreeeee, Iloveyou. (:
I do hope tt SHINee did celebrate your birthday. (:


LOL, I was watching th news & shot this down, 18/7/2010. ;D
Alrights, humans, finally it's sunday.
& tmr will be monday, & it means flag rasing reaching, crap.
I shall turn in early today so tt I won't drag th time of waking up.
If I late, it'll be th end of th world already.
Ah gong so old liao training us for th flag raising.
Please tell me tt you can raise down th flag & we'll pratice t raise up.
If not by doing action tt'll be cmi.
Trying my best t breathe in & stay calm.
Jiani, let's jiayou together. Hwaiting! ;D

Great, I had tuition today, a sleepy session.
I almost fell asleep w/ tcher sitting just infront of me. Zai. (:
&& humans, anyone for goodies just @ $1.50?
It's super cheap already can. Got variety, our class having sales & th money will go t AWWA.
Do support yeah, if Im not wrong we'll go round selling. (:
Th bus on th wheel go round & round. (:

My dear's birthday is tmr, my one & only Tiff.
Th girl who is clumsy till abcdefg, gonna wish her at 12am.
Not sharp, I'll send late but not very late.
Will be posting video tmr, hopefully lah. ((:

SHINee hwaiting, Iloveyou. ;D

No comments: